HARRY and the Lady Next Door


HARRY and the Lady Next Door 

Amazon | Harry and the Lady Next Door (I Can Read Level 1) | Zion ...

”Harry was a white dog with black spot. He loved all his neighbors, all expect one. He did not love the lady next door. The lady next door sang. She sang high and loud. When she sang, Harry's ears hurt.”

 The main dog likes people who live in the neighborhood, but he don't like only woman who sings loud and high voice, so he tries to stop it. Then he puts some ideas into action. That's so interesting and cute.The reason why I chose this book is I really like dogs, so I want to read something about dog. This book is written about dog's feelings main. If I were a dog, I might do like this main dog in this book. 

Vocabulary

peanut:名詞 ピーナッツ
wag: 動詞 振り動かす



コメント

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Nanny Mcphee & the Big Bang

The Ugly Ducking