ZOMBIES IN TOKYO BY ANDY BOOM

ZOMBIES IN TOKYO 

"You run across the street. There, you meet a young family. The father's name is Maru, the mother is Yoko, and the little boy is Kei. They look scared. "What's happening?" you ask. "We don't know," Maru says. "This morning, everyone is ....not dead, but ....not alive, either!" " They're zombies!" Kei says,crying."

Amazon | 英語 リーダーズ Atama-ii Books Zombies in Tokyo | 英語 ...



This story is about a zombie attack in Tokyo, a city in Japan. You will fight the zombie or try to escape. If this situation would be happen, I were very scared and I could not escape the zombie. I can choose the end of this story during I reading this, so this style is interesting for me. I would like to try to read same style.


Vocabulary

mostly→副詞 たいていは、ほとんどの場合

 

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Nanny Mcphee & the Big Bang

HARRY and the Lady Next Door

The Ugly Ducking