William and the Dog

Amazon | Oxford Reading Tree: Levels 6-10: Robins: William and the ...

 William and the Dog

"Every Saturday morning William took Mrs Lacey's dog,Toffee, for a log walk.Mrs Lacey paid William a pound. He was supposed to be saving up for a computer but so far he had only saved 70p. "

The reason why I chose this book is same I like dogs. The main character is William. One day he wants to buy a tape, but he doesn't have money, then he thinks best ides that he went to buy it and take a long walk with a dog for getting some money at the same tome. His plan seems good at first, but the dog caused some troubles. What do you think he would get both?

I think it is important to have a good connection with a dog when I take care of a dog. I recommend this book to you like dogs.

Vocabulary

BOUND UP:動詞 跳ね上がる

TROUSER:名詞 ズボン

PAVEMENT:名詞 歩道、車道

YELL:動詞 大声を上げる

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Nanny Mcphee & the Big Bang

HARRY and the Lady Next Door

The Ugly Ducking